Hi Friends! How was your first week of the new year? Mine was good! I worked out every day so far!! I also ate some chocolate and drank some wine. Shhhh…don’t tell! The hubby and I are headed off to a little weekend getaway at The Tarpon Lodge on Pine Island to have some much needed alone time! I Can’t Wait!!! It was named by Coastal Living as one of the Top 50 Secret Places. I’ll post a re-cap of our weekend in a few weeks and let you know how it was.
5 Things For The Weekend
1. I just feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place and have the opportunity to take weekend trips to some amazing destinations that are right in my own backyard. A while back we took a boat trip to South Seas Resort. I’ll be posting that trip report soon too. You can check out my packing list for that trip here.
2. If you’re in SW Florida this weekend here are a few things to do: Art Walk in Downtown Ft Myers. Friday Jan 4 6-10 pm more info at fortmyersriverdistrictalliance.com
Also going on Downtown on the waterfront is the Ft Myers Seafood and Music Festival. January 4-6. More info at seafoodfestivals.com Both events are free!
3. Speaking of Seafood Festivals, how about a recipe for seafood tacos? It just makes sense. This one from Half Baked Harvest looks delish!
4. Are you doing a home re-fresh this year? Check out Interior Designer and Blogger Becki Owen’s post “5 Timeless Trends to Work Into Your Projects This Year”
5. Last but not least, SALES. here are a few of the Sales going on this weekend! Check ’em out! Happy Shopping!
Pottery Barn– 20% off site wide and free shipping. Use code hello19
Anthropologie– 25% off furniture, decor and select bedding.
Wayfair – Clearance sale up to 75% off.
I hope you guys have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!