A Lilly Pulitzer Holiday Gift Guide
Hi Friends, I had so much fun putting together this Lilly Pulitzer Holiday Gift Guide! It’s basically my wish list of Lilly pieces! I hope my hubby sees it! Hint, Hint!! Have you started your holiday shopping or are you already finished? If you are finished, I’m so jealous! I haven’t bought a thing yet! This little gift guide was created especially for the Lilly lover! Perfect for a mom, a daughter, a friend, a teacher, a neighbor or anyone else who loves Lilly!
1. The Destination Beach Towel – perfect for your beach loving friend who has a destination in mind. Naples, Sarasota, Palm Beach, Nantucket, I’ll take them all!
2. Acrylic tumblers, set of 4 – I’m buying these for our beach condo! They are so bright and cheery, perfect for a beach cocktail!
3. Ice Bucket– this is just so cute! A great gift for a neighbor!
4 . Aviator Sunglasses – A classic! Your sister or friend needs these in her life!
5. Stemless Wine Glasses, set of 2 – Perfect for your girlfriend gift! Just add a bottle of wine!
6. Pineapple Zipper Pull – You know I love pineapples and this cute zipper pull is a cute accessory that can be added to anything with a zipper. A jacket, dress or bag! Great teacher gift!
7. Nom De Plume Layered Cuff – Oh how I love this layered cuff! Such a great statement piece! It makes a great gift for your mom, aunt, or maybe just a little something extra for you! I wont tell!
8. Laquer Hostess Tray – Pair it with the Ice Bucket and stemless wine glassed and you have a party! Perfect for the lady who loves to entertain!
9.Lilly Pulitzer + Swell 25 oz stainless steel bottle – I have one that I received as a birthday gift and then I bought my daughter one because she loved it so much! I took it to one of my favorite gift shops, Lulu’s Gift Emporium here in Ft Myers and had them make monograms for both bottles. We honestly use them everyday!
10. Throw Pillow – this bright throw pillow will bring resort chic to your(or your friend’s) living room!
11. 17 Month Agenda – In signature Lilly patterns (of course I love the pineapple) this is such a perfect gift for just about anyone! My son buys me this agenda every year and I use it everyday! I love all the bright colors and it comes with stickers! Who doesn’t love stickers?! This is a must! It fits nicely in my Gold Tote!
13. Coasters, set of 4 – Great Hostess gift! They’re on Sale! Grab several and store them for when you need a quick hostess gift! Also, check out this post for Hostess Gift Ideas with a Coastal Twist.
14. The Elsa top – This classic top comes in solid colors or bright signature Lilly Patterns. You cannot go wrong with this! The quality is fantastic!
Some of these are on my personal wish list (Elsa top, honey if you’re reading this!)and a few are for friends and family. What’s your favorite? I’ll tell Santa for you! If you need some gift ideas for the men in your life, check out this post. I hope you enjoyed my Lilly Pulitzer Holiday Gift Guide! As always, thanks for reading!